I had an experience where decades of long-held grief flushed from my heart through my tears. All the arguments, thoughts, objections mounted in self-defense washed away, a power cleanse of my soul.
- Believe in the impossible and if you do not doubt it shall be done for you.
- Let it be done on Earth as it is in heaven, trust that your daily needs are met, lead us not into temptation...
- The temptation is to doubt, to stop believing, to get so caught up in your situation that you lose hope.
- Cute pockets of doubt. They're adorable and planted into everyone's heart at a very young age. These epigenetic doubts keep you from believing the impossible, they keep the focus on you, not what already is in the invisible realms called heaven.
- Parable of the Wedding: keep believing, don't kid yourself—you have enough because you are enough, you don't need, you already have.
- Who hopes in what they see? No one ever. Keep believing the impossible.
Peter B, Inc. All Rights Reserved.